We've updated our product line to include quick detach levers on our tactical models and quick detach thumb screws on our range catchers.
We will be posting new pictures soon.
Our Tactical Brass Catcher beats the competition hands down.
Specially designed to be:
- One handed operation
Great option for everyday shooting.
- Frame adjusts forward or rearward.
- Will accommodate any optics.
- Use with right handed and left handed rifles.
- Will work with any AR platform rifle with a top picatinny rail.
- Use with calibers up to 9mm.
- Weighs only 11.6 ounces.
- Will hold 100 to 200 rounds depending on the caliber.
- High quality at an economy price.
ALWAYS FREE SHIPPING
You will never be surprised by shipping or handling charges. Find out more!
5 REASONS TO BUY
- Save money! Use your spent brass for reloading
- Save time! Stop picking up brass at the range
- Be Safe! Keep brass from underfoot
- Stay invisible! Leave no trace you were there
- Save energy! Easy one handed operation!
Made in the U.S.A.
Both of our brass catcher models are proudly manufactured in the U.S.A!
"The Range Brass Catcher worked very well on my AK-47. Nice Product."
Paul G. - Columbus, OH
"The Tactical Brass Catcher is just cool. It works great and is the envy of everyone at the range. I stand around and watch everyone else bend over and pick up brass."
William A. - Phoenix, AZ
"The one handed emptying of the Range Brass Catcher is the best! The other catchers on the market either have a zipper which takes two hands to open, or have to be removed completely from your gun to be emptied."
Tom E. - Glendale, AZ
"I have an older AR-15 with a carry handle and a standard foregrip. The Delta Ring model of the Tactical Brass Catcher fits perfectly."
Mark P. - Tucson, AZ
"I hunt with my AR-15. I use the Tactical Brass Catcher so I don't have to go searching for my shells when I'm out in the woods. It's light weight, small size, and durability make using it outdoors a no brainier."
John K. - Denver, CO